- Embedded lithium-ion battery
- Adjustable operator position
- Excellent visibility
- Maximum throughput
- High residual capacity
The ETV 216i reach truck is the ideal partner for the effective and safe stacking, retrieval and provision of pallets for order picking. Its rapid and boost charge features facilitate flexible usage even in multi-shift operation with lift heights of up to 10,700 mm.
The integrated Li-ion battery, which has been completely redesigned along with the truck, is extremely compact.
This provides completely new free space for the user. For example, the unrestricted footwell and the armrest, which is adjustable in two directions, help to ensure fatigue-free work for operators of all sizes.
The compact battery means that visibility in the fork direction is not limited. The load and the support arms are always clearly visible.
In addition, the high dielectric strength of the battery allows for improved performance of the hydraulic pump, even when the battery level is low. Maintenance-free operation and long service life reduce costs.
Fast lifting and reaching means that significantly more pallets per hour can be processed in comparison with conventional trucks.
The workstation also has numerous advantages: The operator position not only has optimum all-round visibility, but also easy to access controls and accessory parts. The ETV 216i also has storage options for papers, work materials and drinks bottles.
Spotlight on the li-ion revolution in your warehouse.
Jungheinrich ETV 216i.
The world’s first reach truck with a fully integrated lithium-ion battery.
The latest innovation using our lithium-ion technology: the Jungheinrich ETV 216i. Not only will the integrated lithium-ion power significantly improve your warehouse performance – it also makes room for a truly revolutionary vehicle design. The much larger driver workplace ensures ideal ergonomic working conditions, while the perfect all-round visibility offered by the ETV 216i guarantees maximum safety at all times. Its compact design and top lift speed make it even more agile moving through narrow aisles than any other reach truck.
Spotlight on for the world’s first lithium-ion reach truck offering you revolutionary new added value.
Theo Egberts from Andersom Testing confirms:
ETV 216i is the new benchmark.
“The new truck adds an unprecedented amount of visibility and workspace and eliminates minus points such as the lack of a step on- step off from the previous series. The truck looks very modern and attractive with its DayLED driving lights and closed wheel covers. These are standard, as well as 3-wheel brakes and screwed reach channels for easy long-term maintenance.”
Your ETV 216i benefits at a glance:
Integrated li-ion power for improved throughput performance.
The compact lithium-ion battery arrangement and the totally new design this allows turn the ETV 216i into the new top performer in your warehouse. The battery and vehicle combine to form a totally new unit and work together perfectly. The added value offered by the lithium-ion technology, particularly the boost and interim charging options with extremely short charging times, give you flexible 24/7 use. And there are still more benefits: the compact design of the ETV 216i makes it much more manoeuvrable and it is a winner with a 23 per cent higher lift speed . The new vehicle concept also provides for a greater residual capacity. Compared to a vehicle with a lithium-ion replacement, you can move up to 5 per cent more pallets per hour with the ETV 216i.
Your performance benefits with the ETV 216i:
- Optimal interaction of lithium-ion battery and vehicle
- Constantly high power and performance
- Extremely short charging times (fully charged in only 80 minutes)
- Zero maintenance and no need for battery changes or cost-intensive infrastructure
- 5-year guarantee on your lithium-ion battery
- 23 % higher lifting speed thanks to optimised design
- New vehicle concept offers greater residual capacity
Li-ion technology made by Jungheinrich
Using our lithium-ion technology, you will easily outrun your competition: lasting performance, fast charging times and zero maintenance. Choose the full li-ion power with our 6-month satisfaction guarantee as well as our 5-year guarantee on your li-ion battery.
New freedom for ergonomic operations.
The particularly compact integration of the lithium-ion battery in the ETV 216i creates totally new freedom for ideal ergonomic working conditions. The much larger cabin and the extensive adjustment options mean drivers of all sizes can find their ideal operating position quickly and easily. All controls and accessories are easy to reach. Many additional ergonomic benefits – like the combined seat and arm rest suspension and the driver dialogue system integrated into the arm rest – mean the ETV 216i provides the perfect conditions for motivated drivers and comfortable, non-tiring work that will encourage performance.
Your ergonomic benefits with the ETV 216i:
- Spacious cabin with wider seat and more foot room
- Extensive, separate adjustment options of seat, arm rest and steering wheel requiring only minimum effort
- Various attachment options for WMS terminals, printer etc.
- Practical storage trays for other work equipment
- Clearly visible, wide access step
Revolutionary design for better all-round visibility.
The revolutionary design of the ETV 216i gives your drivers excellent all-round visibility at all times. The integrated lithium-ion battery without a separate battery tray ensure an unobstructed view in the direction of the forks. The loads and wheel arms are perfectly visible. Two handles and the large step provide three points of contact for ergonomic driver access. Further safety features provide additional protection for your drivers. Stepping on or off, during operation or when stacking and unstacking pallets – with the ETV 216i you’re always safely on-course to high-performance operations in your warehouse.
Your safety benefits with the ETV 216i:
- Perfect view of load and wheel arms
- Improved all-round visibility thanks to slim roof struts
- Optional panoramic roof for safe stacking and unstacking
- Safe entry and exit with foot protection, two handles and a large step that’s clearly visible from above
- Shoulder protection and optional head protection
Want to know more product details about the ETV 216i?
Find out more now
- Removal of the lead-acid battery gives better view of the support arms and load.
- Slim roof struts enable all-round visibility.
- Drive wheel cover.
- 2 handles for safe entry and exit.
- Shoulder protection.
- Panorama glass roof (optional).
- Integrated dayLED (optional).
- Fast lifting, lowering and reaching.
- High residual capacities with lower dimensions.
- Existing mast tilt and fork tilt.
- Armrest and steering wheel can be adjusted separately with minimum effort.
- Clearly visible wide entry step.
- Holder attachments for additional equipment such as radio data terminals or scanners.
- Wide seat gives the operator more space.
- Practical storage trays.
- Comfort charging.
Assistance systems and options
- Positioning laser for easier stacking of the load.
- Fork camera with monitor.
soloPILOT control lever
selects the direction of travel and activates the horn.
- All the controls are within the operator's field of vision and are clearly designated for each specific function.
- Maximum handling capacity through the simultaneous use of 2 hydraulic functions (e.g. lifting and reaching).
- Convenient control of additional attachments, e.g. a fork positioner (optional).
- Accurate operations can be achieved through the precise functions.
- Comfortable posture with padded armrest.
- multiPILOT (optional).
Easy-to-read colour display
- Displays direction of travel and wheel position.
- Battery status with residual time display.
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements.
- Operating hours and time of day.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.
|ETV 216i||1600 kg||10700 mm||14 km/h||2419 mm||51.2 V|